Integrating nursing expertise, functional medicine and mindfulness
The Stress Better Habits Solution
This 90-day nurse guided program provides the exact blueprint you need to help relieve stress so that you can feel calmer and fully capable of creating healthy habits for lasting results.
- Module 1: Explore how it’s all connected: Learn the 5 Aspects of Whole Health© and how these can be applied to help you better understand your current state of health.
- Module 2: Understand your body’s stress response system: Learn how stress impacts the body and the mind and understand why chronic stress is often the root cause of many health conditions.
- Module 3: Calm your mind with mindfulness: Learn the basic principles of mindfulness practice and these can help you create sustainable habits for lasting results.
- Module 4: Build your stress management tookit: Learn to process and respond to stress differently. Begin to meet moments of stress mindfully, allowing the space to thoughtfully respond rather than habitually react. You will build a custom toolkit to manage stress on the go.
- Module 5: Cultivate healthy eating habits: Learn to approach eating with clarity and confidence. Discover the power and simplicity of whole food eating and how great it will make you feel. Practice mindful eating techniques, free of diets and calorie counting.
- Module 6: Choose intentional movement & exercise: Learn to move your body and make it fun. Stop the guilt-shame cycle of starting and stopping your exercise program and discover new ways to incorporate movement into your day.
- Module 7: Rest easy with restorative sleep: Learn why quality sleep is the foundation of good health. Understand how stress is causing poor sleep and discover new approaches, techniques and tools for a better night’s sleep.
- 6 x 60 min 1:1 virtual coaching sessions over the 12 weeks, typically bi-weekly.
- Educational modules to review between your coaching sessions that deepen your understanding of specific topics and provide resources to keep you focused and accountable.
- Resources such as educational content, handouts to support your understanding of particular health topics/concepts, food, mood & lifestyle journals, workbooks, checklists and cheat sheets to help you take actionable steps toward your goals.
- Unlimited support, accountability and connection, via the text/chat feature to keep you on track and to address challenges as they arise.
* Our one-to-one coaching program is only available to residents of Massachusetts due to nurse state practice laws.
Integrative Nurse Health Coaching Sessions
Integrative Nurse Coaching is a collaborative and client-centered process that empowers individuals to make positive, sustainable changes in their lives. It is not about providing answers but guiding you to discover your own solutions. Nurse coaching is a specialized form of coaching that leverages the unique skills and knowledge of a registered nurse to guide individuals towards optimal health and well-being. It goes beyond traditional nursing by focusing on the whole person and addressing factors that contribute to overall wellness. As a nurse coach, I integrate my nursing expertise with coaching methodologies to empower clients in achieving their health and lifestyle goals.
Experience Nurse Coaching: Purchase Individual or a Package of Sessions
- Find Your Way:
Understand your values, motivations, and challenges to create a clear plan for your well-being.
- Map Your Goals:
Get a structured plan to achieve your health goals, with manageable steps.
- Stay on Track:
Receive support to stick to your plan and celebrate your wins.
- Achieve Your Goals:
Set and reach practical, empowering goals that fit your vision for a healthier life.
- Whole Health:
Boost your overall well-being, addressing mind, body, and spirit.
- Supportive Space:
Enjoy a non-judgmental, safe place for personal growth on your wellness journey.
Workplace Wellness: Balancing Work and Wellness, Mindfully
Take Care of Your Most Important Resource, Your Employees, with Our Engaging Nurse Led Workplace Wellness Programs
Partnering with you to create a culture of health within your workplace. Our workplace wellness programs are led by a registered nurse who possesses expertise in health coaching, integrative medicine, and mindfulness, ensuring engaging programs that are rooted in clinical knowledge and evidence-based practices.