Creating A Calmer, Happier & Healthier World, One Mindful Habit At A Time
- University of Rochester BA in Psychology.
- Simmons University BSN in Nursing.
- Certified Whole Health Educator™, Coach and Patient Advocate through the National Institute of Whole Health.
- Certification as a Holistic Patient Advocate through The WellBe Patient Navigation & Advocacy Program.
- Studying to become a Health and Wellness Nurse Coach Board Certified (HWNC-BC).
- Studying to become a NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT).
- Continued self study and regular attendee of functional and integrative medical conferences.
*Whole Health Educator is a trademark of the National Institute of Whole Health
- Graduate of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program at University of Massachusetts Center for Mindfulness.
- Regular participant and general board member for the Mindfulness Practice Center of Shrewsbury, MA 2020-2022.
- Creator and leader of an Intro to Mindfulness program offered in a primary care practice setting.
- Completed training course in Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness: The Practitioner’s Guide to Recognizing Trauma, Responding Skillfully, and Preventing Retraumatization.
- Enrolled in the Mindfulness Exercises Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Program.
Helping You Overcome Stress, Cultivate Positive Habits, and Achieve Lasting Lifestyle Changes.
At Purely Present Health we aspire to create a world of calmer, healthier and happier humans one mindful habit at a time.