Creating A Calmer, Happier & Healthier World, One Mindful Habit At A Time
).)( (CPT)SNNSANSAM Education
- University of Rochester BA in Psychology.
- Simmons University BSN in Nursing.
- Certified Whole Health Educator™, Coach and Patient Advocate through the National Institute of Whole Health.
- Certification as a Holistic Patient Advocate through The WellBe Patient Navigation & Advocacy Program.
- Studying to become a Health and Wellness Nurse Coach Board Certified (HWNC-BC).
- Studying to become a NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT).
- Continued self study and regular attendee of functional and integrative medical conferences.
*Whole Health Educator is a trademark of the National Institute of Whole Health
- Graduate of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program at University of Massachusetts Center for Mindfulness.
- Regular participant and general board member for the Mindfulness Practice Center of Shrewsbury, MA 2020-2022.
- Creator and leader of an Intro to Mindfulness program offered in a primary care practice setting.
- Completed training course in Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness: The Practitioner’s Guide to Recognizing Trauma, Responding Skillfully, and Preventing Retraumatization.
- Enrolled in the Mindfulness Exercises Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Program.
Helping You Relieve Stress Through Healthy Daily Habits For Lasting Results
Build Stress Resilience
At Purely Present Health we aspire to create a world of calmer, healthier and happier humans one mindful habit at a time.